Terms / Warranties
Mike’s Woodshop Ltd offers you
- Customer service and satisfaction is a priority
- That we will continue to use top quality materials and our workmanship will be at the highest level.
- We will bring to you the customer, the best possible product at the most competitive price
- A customised design service – for all areas including the classroom, administration areas etc
- As the manufacturer, we are able to manufacture furniture to your specifications
- We will be constantly increasing our range of furniture available to you
- Don’t be afraid to ask for something that will be unique to your requirements
- Due to improvements to any product, sizes and changes may occur without notice
- We offer you a 10 year guarantee on all products unless stated otherwise on a particular item
- The guarantee covers faulty materials and workmanship only
- The guarantee does not cover unfair wear, tear, misuse or abuse
- The guarantee does not cover any fabrics
Terms and Conditions
- All goods received must be checked before signing for.
- If there has been any damage to the goods delivered this must be written on the delivery consignment note. It is also easier and quicker for everyone if you leave the item on the truck so that it can be replaced or repaired for you as quickly as possible.
- Once signed for the goods are yours (damaged or not).
- Any items that are ‘made to your specifications” are not returnable.
- As all goods are made to order, you must have written permission from Mike’s Woodshop Ltd before returning goods.
- Any goods approved for return must be in a new, un-used and saleable condition.
- Any goods returned because “you just don’t like them” will be at the cost of the customer (this includes the freight to deliver and return to us)
- If goods have been incorrectly supplied by MWS, we will replace at our cost.
- However if the client incorrectly orders, the “Returns” policy comes into place. If goods are able to be returned the client will also incur all shipping costs.
- Title on the goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until payment is received in full.
- Any accounts not paid in full may be given to a debt collector.
- All costs incurred will be payable by the customer.
- Accounts are payable on the 20th month following the date on the invoice
- Cash sales are required to be paid for before goods are dispatched
- If you are a first time client, you maybe asked to make a deposit to us before we start the manufacture of your order with the balance to be paid before dispatch.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. All prices exclude GST & freight.
- On publishing all items are correct to specifications and design. However some items may differ due to updating the design and the availability of raw materials.
- We have endeavoured to have all the information correct at time of printing.
- However, any mistakes that have been made will be pointed out to the client at time of purchase.
- All colours pictured are as accurate to specification as the printing process and the colour settings on your computer will allow.